- The Wait Is Over, Fall Fundraiser For Turtle Gardens!
- Let’s Fill The Stands For Special Honour At Valley Huskers Home Game
- Dinos Beat Cascades 58-48
- A Tea Party You Certainly Won’t Forget!
- Tye One On Fibre Arts Show
- Season Opener – Cascades Fall To Spartans
- Join Kristine For A Cooking Demonstration
- An Invitation To Artists Who Work In A Large Format
All posts tagged "The Importance of Being Earnest"
Valley Arts: Gallery 7 Theatre Presents The Importance Of Being Earnest
By Ken Hildrebrandt. Gallery 7 Theatre of Abbotsford B.C. is thrilled to be presenting Oscar Wilde’s hilarious social satire, The Importance of Being Earnest, a witty comedy about love, marriage and the most bizarre case of mistaken...
- Posted February 24, 2012
Arts / Education: The Importance Of Being Ernest – June 4,5
GW Graham Secondary School offers the wonderful treat of Oscar Wilde’s hilarious comedy, ‘The Importance of Being Earnest.’ Confusion and merriment ensue as two men show up at a country house professing love to different women while...
- Posted May 31, 2010