- JAAZPosted 3 days ago
- Robyn & Ryleigh Release Video Of New SinglePosted 6 days ago
- FHA Warns – Exercise Proper BBQ HygienePosted 7 days ago
- SWAT Reading Skills Program A SuccessPosted 8 days ago
- Election ResultsPosted 11 days ago
- VotePosted 11 days ago
- High Streamflow Advisory Issued For Lower FraserPosted 12 days ago
- Portage Park Tennis Courts Renamed In Honor Of Dorothy KostrzewaPosted 16 days ago
Restaurant Review: Bay Leaf Indian Restaurant Well Worth A Visit
By Mike Archer. My wife Caroline and I had the pleasure of celebrating our 23rd wedding anniversary by treating ourselves to some Indian cuisine at the Bay Leaf Restaurant in Sardis.
- Posted 384 days ago
Chilliwack Dining: The Preserved Seed
By Mike Archer. I’ve driven by The Preserved Seed, on Yale Rd., between Starbucks and KFC, at least a hundred times and never dropped in. My loss – until last Thursday. Several friends have advised me to...
- Posted 432 days ago