- The Austerity Trap … It Doesn’t WorkPosted 3 days ago
- Stó:lō Issues: Kwitsel Tatel’s Victory – It’s About TimePosted 10 days ago
- Results Of 2nd Leg Of Trailblazer SeriesPosted 11 days ago
- The Top 7 Reasons Why It’s A Terrible Time To Buy Real EstatePosted 13 days ago
- Classic Meets Contemporary At Annual Car ShowPosted 21 days ago
- JAAZPosted 27 days ago
- FHA Warns – Exercise Proper BBQ HygienePosted 31 days ago
- SWAT Reading Skills Program A SuccessPosted 32 days ago
Crime: Street Racers Have Their Vehicles Impounded
Submitted. At approximately 4:00 p.m. on Saturday September 22, 2012, RCMP Fraser Valley Traffic Services responded to a complaint of four vehicles that appeared to be street racing on Hwy #1 in the east bound lanes at...
- Posted 267 days ago
Valley News: Police Profile Man Who Is Still Missing After Three Years
Submitted.This month we profile one of the detachment’s more complex and unusual missing persons cases. It has been almost three years since a 43 year old Surrey family man went missing after leaving his home to attend...
- Posted 340 days ago
Provincial Politics: New Overhead Message Boards Designed To Improve Safety In Fraser Valley
Submitted. Motorists travelling on Highway 1, 3 and 7 will benefit from real-time traffic, weather and road condition information, with five new overhead message boards.
- Posted 409 days ago
Breaking News: UPDATE – Westbound TransCanada Open After Mudslide Between Chilliwack And Hope
UPDATED – 30/06/11 – Westbound lanes of highway 1 are open this morning and westbound lanes are expected to be open late this evening after, a large landslide closed Highway 1 between Chilliwack and Hope yesterday.
- Posted 720 days ago
Chilliwack News: Two Dead After Vedder Bridge Crash
Two people are dead after their SUV slammed broke through a barrier and landed upside down in the Vedder Canal around 5:00 am today according to a report this morning on CKNW(AM980) Radio.
- Posted 741 days ago