- JAAZPosted 22 hours ago
- Robyn & Ryleigh Release Video Of New SinglePosted 4 days ago
- FHA Warns – Exercise Proper BBQ HygienePosted 5 days ago
- SWAT Reading Skills Program A SuccessPosted 6 days ago
- Election ResultsPosted 9 days ago
- VotePosted 9 days ago
- High Streamflow Advisory Issued For Lower FraserPosted 10 days ago
- Portage Park Tennis Courts Renamed In Honor Of Dorothy KostrzewaPosted 14 days ago
Humour: Brian The Retired Cop
Brian had been in Police work for 25 years. Finally sick of the stress, he quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in the hills in Tasmania as far from humanity as possible.
He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it’s total peace and quiet.
After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocks on his door. He opens it and a huge, bearded man is standing there.
‘Great’, says Tom, ‘after six months out here I’m ready to meet some local folks Thank you.’
As Cliff is leaving, he stops. ‘Gotta warn you. Be some drinking’.’
‘Not a problem’ says Tom. ‘After 25 years in the business, I can drink with the best of ‘em’.
Again, the big man starts to leave and stops.
‘More ‘n’ likely gonna be some fighting’ too.’
‘Well, I get along with people, I’ll be all right! ..
I’ll be there. Thanks again.’
‘More’n likely be some wild sex, too,’
‘Now that’s really not a problem’ says Tom, warming to the idea. ‘I’ve been all alone for six months! I’ll definitely be there.. By the way, what should I wear?’
‘Don’t much matter. Just gonna be the two of us.
Editor’s Note: Thanks Arvid!