- JAAZPosted 3 days ago
- Robyn & Ryleigh Release Video Of New SinglePosted 6 days ago
- FHA Warns – Exercise Proper BBQ HygienePosted 7 days ago
- SWAT Reading Skills Program A SuccessPosted 8 days ago
- Election ResultsPosted 11 days ago
- VotePosted 11 days ago
- High Streamflow Advisory Issued For Lower FraserPosted 12 days ago
- Portage Park Tennis Courts Renamed In Honor Of Dorothy KostrzewaPosted 16 days ago
Chester: Harper's Conservatives Just Roll From One Stupid Scandal To The Next
By Chester. Sometimes while I’m on the lookout for unreported crimes, my mind wanders a little. Recently I was thinking about Stephen Harper and the Conservatives and how they have been getting themselves into some pretty stupid scandals.
Of course politicians are scandalous by nature, but stupid is a little surprising. Or is that the other way around?
- $ 1 Billion Spent Entertaining 20 World Leaders
- $ 9 Billion For Prisons To House Unreported Criminals
- Statscan Ordered To Stop Collecting Meaningful Data
- War Vets Ombudsman Fired For Speaking Up For Vets
- Respected RCMP Veteran Sent For French Training (Fired) For Speaking Up For Long Gun Registry
- Conservatives Attempt To Turn Refugees Away To Die At Sea
- Government Goes To Court To Keep Public, Media Away From Refugee Hearings (Loses)
Remember To Tell Chester
Chester usually makes his way around the city on foot but he keeps track of what’s going on through the people he talks to. He goes to a lot of meetings ’cause he’s got very little else to do with his time. He’s a faceless unassuming kind of guy and though he talks a lot, he doesn’t say much that’s without some grain of truth.
If you want to tell Chester something send him an email at: Chester@chilliwacktoday.ca